Thursday, October 20, 2011

5 songs and the big finish

Long story short, that's all folks!
All the worry, angst, expectations turn to nothing.

What do i feel?
Just an odd sense of sadness. Maybe when you've tried it more than once in a year, you get used to it. And a further sense of emptiness with a 11-day holiday looming infront of you, with no work to keep you distracted. And to add on... quietly passing my 26-year old birthday in the midst

Do I regret any of this?
Looks like I'm a sucker for pain and that I don't make good decisions but no. Nothing beats not trying. It's just so ironic that the first time,
just 24hrs ago, we started taking steps, led us to the end.

I'm still reflecting on what I've learnt from all of this.
All I know is, I have to pursue being HAPPY.
It's the only thing I seem to be sure of and which I do so well, only if to amuse and please myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home