i cause you grief, i hope i gave you joy too
comparisons are such scary things to do.
its like a dark hole, that draws you in when things aren't going well.
why couldn't this be like that, why couldn't you be like that, why do i have to be like that.
I've come to learn that I've been spoiled.
Like a spoiled child, I was handled with velvet gloves and I never had to come to terms with reality. I always assumed the world was that way and I'm coming to realize how much it must have taken. i could always want more, and get more, without giving more.
its like a dark hole, that draws you in when things aren't going well.
why couldn't this be like that, why couldn't you be like that, why do i have to be like that.
I've come to learn that I've been spoiled.
Like a spoiled child, I was handled with velvet gloves and I never had to come to terms with reality. I always assumed the world was that way and I'm coming to realize how much it must have taken. i could always want more, and get more, without giving more.
so thank you.
---
“I really did love you,”
“I know, But I still love you. I miss you.
“I know, But I still love you. I miss you.
“So miss me. Send me love and light every time you think about me, then drop it.
--- Eat. Pray. Love

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home