bad day
Next week schedule:
Mon - full-day training
Tues - AM: client meeting; PM: New category presentation (UNDONE)
Wed -
Thur - AM: 6 category presentation (UNDONE)
And I spend the whole day answering queries, digging up old files to send to people, replying borderline politically-charged emails, at the same time making sure I deliver what I promise for the day.
And just when you're about done, you still have to justify why you're value-adding when you suggest new things. bloody hell.
And just when you're about done, you still have to justify why you're value-adding when you suggest new things. bloody hell.
ran off to the gym to run & cycle helped to take the edge off but i'm back in the office now at 10pm trying to clear some other things so that i don't have to spend every waking minute this weekend on work.
the night hasn't even started but i'm officially beat for the day. help.
the night hasn't even started but i'm officially beat for the day. help.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home