Inertia
Been feeling a bit sluggish recently. I've been telling myself to start moving / running / exercising since the start of the year. No actually last year since I've signed up for the Adidas Sundown. Yes, me, running, marathon.
But still my nature prevailed. I have procrastinated until now and avoided even taking out my running shoes (i think they're in the cupboard)
now i currently feel....

But still my nature prevailed. I have procrastinated until now and avoided even taking out my running shoes (i think they're in the cupboard)
now i currently feel....

....like this.
As quoted from Wikipedia (yes wikipedia has a write-up on Monsters versus Aliens characters?!) 'B.O.B's greatest strength lies in his ability to devour and digest any substance as well as being indestructible'
Considering the last nights and last minute work that I can do, I think im B.O.B
His one weakness is that his mutation didn't give him a brain, making him incredible dimwitted. This part I beg to differ, I hope.
What to do, I'm a happy blob.
As quoted from Wikipedia (yes wikipedia has a write-up on Monsters versus Aliens characters?!) 'B.O.B's greatest strength lies in his ability to devour and digest any substance as well as being indestructible'
Considering the last nights and last minute work that I can do, I think im B.O.B
His one weakness is that his mutation didn't give him a brain, making him incredible dimwitted. This part I beg to differ, I hope.
What to do, I'm a happy blob.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home