If I had money...
Warning: this is going to sound like a really superficial post
but any-oh-hows, i was surfing through fashion posts and there are some pretty colours that have caught my eye!

For their latest collection, I was attracted to the druggie look on the model, which seemed to go so well with the suit of clothes (but i think only those crazily skinny legs can pull this look off).
and then there are bags
alright, that's all for now folks!
but any-oh-hows, i was surfing through fashion posts and there are some pretty colours that have caught my eye!
i know im partly biased cos i like black coloured clothes but i especially like the ah-go-go coloured one in the middle! Marc Jacob's dresses looked flirty & funky, but i don't like their shoes though.
the one on the left would look so suitable for a tea party while the pink / purpley one on the right is not the typical sweet dress but rather loud given the prints.
ooh and there's designer-of-the-moment Balmain. I first spotted Balmain in Madonna's 'Celebration' mtv. Super loud, bling and rock-n-roll, Balmain sparked the countless studs and glitter craze in all blogs and stores.

For their latest collection, I was attracted to the druggie look on the model, which seemed to go so well with the suit of clothes (but i think only those crazily skinny legs can pull this look off).and then there are bags
I have never really liked Celine because they seemed too girly / ladylike.
But their new luggage bag is so classic! love the dark blue crocodile and calf skin on the left. Haha, nothing much really only close to S$4k (what?!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home